Saturday, January 1, 2011

Memories of 2010

At exactly 12am of January 1, 2011 we all cheered to a year of accomplishments, and making it through the struggles. I have to say I feel very blessed to be where I am now. A lot has happened to show me the person that was inside of me. As 2010 leaves us, and the new begins I look forward to new memories and remember the old. For everything in between has made me a better person and man.

Reflecting on the year I had some great experiences! I shot with AJRImaging! What great people AJ and Scott are they really help models become better. From my experiences with them I was able to harness my talent better. I learned about helpful things for fashion and life. I am very grateful I got to work with them. They started to create images of where I want my modeling to be and go. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!! You really helped me become a better model and person.

Then next was Sean P Watters! What a character Sean is! He is so funny, and just makes you feel comfortable and like yourself while shooting. The results showed, because the pictures turned out beautifully. I had a great time shooting with Sean. Thanks again Sean, and special thanks to my fellow photographer friend, Ethan James, for introducing us!

Last but not leastly is Jon Whitney! What a great guy he was! He was very nice, respectable, and professional. Made me feel comfortable right away when we were shooting. The images turned out great also.

I am very proud of my 2010 year. A lot has happened, and helped my grow as a model and person. I have worked and met with some great people. I also look forward to the next big plans I have in store. I will be shooting with new photographers, and working very hard on my body. I want to push a new image for myself. Also I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has supported me, and been there for me. Thank you... really thank you! I appreciate everyones support from the bottom of my heart. Also I will be in the Fusion Fashion Show, which will be a great opportunity, it will create some great coverage for me in the fashion industry. Also on a different subject I am going to be working on writing an album. Music is another great love of mine. Below are some of my favorite images from this year. I love all the pictures I have created, but these are just some of my favorites. I wish everyone great success in their new year of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment